|Japanese page here.|
1. download the installer zip archive. (not containing main application "gaeTiddlywiki" and google SDK)
gaeTiddlywikiInstaller.exe after extraction. that is the installer.
if you use windows, double click
java -jar gaeTiddlywikiInstaller.jar if you use linux or mac.
do following to-do list one by one.
push installer's #0-1 button. It calls GoogleAppEngine-SDK downloading script.
push installer's #0-2 button. It calls latest gaeTiddlywiki downloading script.
|you'll see 12 files after all|
- push installer's #1 button. it call a browser opening the website of Google App Engine. make Google App Engine account.
- create application domain on Google App Engine.(it is used application id as well as domain.)
- push installer's #3 button, register the application id to gaeTiddlywikiInstaller.
- push installer's #3 button. if windows, cmd.exe command prompt, if linux or mac, command prompt of xterm will be opened. picture(linux) if command prompt doesn't open
- prompt ask you about your Google account (like <email@example.com>) and its password. please login. if login succeeds, then installing(it's uploading called deploy) gaeTiddlywiki will start.
- after the prompt's closed, then push installer's #5 button. your default browser opens your gaeTiddlywiki running on the Google App Engine.
- if you prefer, push installer's #6 button. It brings you control panel of GoogleAppEngine.
set up site-name, administrator-id, administrator-password.
browser's going to automatically forward to top page.
that's all of instructions. everything has done.
Ryoji Kodakari carefully product. 26 Jan 2014.